What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you have a passion for developing algorithms for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance? Have you got experience with battery management systems, and data driven techniques such as time series analysis, state estimation, fault detection and isolation, condition monitoring, machine learning, and deep learning for engineering systems?
We are looking for a self-motivated engineer with the skills and enthusiasm to learn to join our team. You will help develop software tools that enable the analysis, visualization, detection and prediction of battery conditions and health. You will need skills that cross traditional domain boundaries in areas such as battery management, signal processing, statistics, machine learning and deep learning and graphical user interface design.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Develop and implement new functions and graphical user interfaces for Predictive Maintenance Toolbox to enable our customers to develop prognostic and health monitoring systems for batteries.
- Create examples to help customers learn about the workflow quickly.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development process from writing functional specifications to designing software architecture and implementing software features.
- Work with quality engineering, documentation, and usability teams to develop state-of-the-art software tools.
- Work with our user community and customer-facing groups to understand what customers need to achieve so they can harness our technologies for solving their real-world energy storage challenges.
- Experience developing Battery Management Systems.
- Exposure to battery modeling and simulation.
- Familiarity with time series analysis, system identification, or AI for fault detection and remaining useful life estimation.
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, or python.
- Desire to apply object-oriented design and programming skills for application development.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.