MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you want to work with a team of talented engineers committed to changing how software tools are used to deploy real-time applications? Do you want to conceptualize, design, architect, and implement the next generation automatic C++ code generation technologies? Do you want to work on industry leading software? If you answered yes to all of these questions, definitely apply!!
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Conceptualize, design, architect, and implement the next generation automatic C++ code generation technologies that convert system designs into production-ready multicore embedded systems
- Provide out-of-box application creation for industry leading embedded operating system environments (Linux, QNX)
- Provide easy customization of application interfaces: messages, queues, data sharing, concurrent threads
- Experience with distributed systems and/or messaging middleware
- Familiarity with POSIX and Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Experience with a large code base is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.