MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Bring your software engineering expertise to the MathWorks Physical Modeling team! The Physical Modeling team is one of the fastest growing teams at MathWorks and our products are used by thousands of engineers worldwide. We seek a candidate with expertise in software engineering to work on the core technology for Simscape, our flagship physical modeling product. The ideal candidate thrives on solving demanding software problems, values thoughtful design, and finds reward in delivering powerful high quality products to customers. Take a look at our physical modeling products.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Work independently and with the team to research and design new modeling features, and new methods for static model analysis and transformation. These will allow customers to more easily model complex physical systems and simulate them quickly and reliably.
- Work on the end-to-end process of software development including: feature design, architecture, and implementation
- Interact with customers, application engineers, and marketing to gather requirements.
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience with BOOST, STL, or Design Patterns is a plus
- Experience with Simulink or Simscape is a plus
- Experience with compilers is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.