Software Engineer Chantilly, VA
Req #: ******Location: Chantilly, VA USJob Category: EngineeringSecurity
Clearance: Top SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
The successful candidate will be working with a small team building a
variety of applications that support the day to day operation of our
contract. The successful candidate will have at least two years of
experience developing in C# using .Net and at least two years of
experience working with SQL databases. The role requires the ability
to work in an Agile environment where priorities change rapidly and
often. This role will work with senior software engineers to maintain
an existing suite of applications and to build our next generation of
* Two years of experience developing database applications using C#
* Two years of experience building SQL databases (tables, functions,
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* Object Oriented design
* Mobile Android development
* Agile team development
* Data analytics
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
and minimum 7 years related work experience.
* Must have current TS or equivalent clearance.
* Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.