The Communication Applications team designs and engineers the communication cornerstones of iOS, macOS, and watchOS: the Messages, FaceTime, and Phone applications. We’re also the masterminds behind IDS, the communication backend for iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Watch, Continuity, Apple Push Service, HomeKit, and more. Our team is seeking a passionate and organized engineer who can rapidly and accurately review and prioritize new bug reports, design and deploy tools to optimize the bug report triage process, and shepherd the team’s work into daily builds. We need someone who is comfortable in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities and someone curious and creative to invent better tools and processes.
- Proficient with JIRA issue tracking, Bugzilla, and/or other bug tracking tools
- Excellent at communicating clearly, concisely, and with empathy
- Superb organization skills
- Experience testing software and/or providing customer support
- Familiar with Splunk/ELK, triage, and/or logging tools
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.