What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider starting your career with the industry’s best by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the market leader, we pride ourselves on building new markets and leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position ECS has enjoyed for more than a decade and we aren’t looking to stop now.
– Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining new and existing features and functionality in the existing drupal framework.
– Work with product and business development to size efforts on requested features and functionalities.
– Establishing and guiding the architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field from an accredited four-year university required.
– 5+ years’ experience as a web developer with a focus on Drupal CMS, PHP, MySQL.
– Expert level in developing web applications using Drupal CMS.
– Experience in writing custom Drupal Modules and Plugins.
– Exposure to Drupal 8.
– Experience in Content as a Service and Headless Drupal.
– Write clean & well designed code.
– Proven knowledge of data modelling and Good understanding of SQL and Query optimizations.
– Expert knowledge of PHP.
– Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
– Strong knowledge in Drupal Hooks and API. Must have experience of developing custom module.
– Experience in any one of PHP MVC Frameworks (Zend, CakePHP, YII, Codeigniter).
– Experienced in the optimization and fine tuning of Drupal.
– Experience in performing unit testing on developed code.
– Knowledge on internet security techniques and coding best practices.
– Strong knowledge on Git, SVN.
– Knowledge of Nginx, PHP-FPM.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.