Software Engineer, ERP Solution
The Software Engineer is responsible for coding, testing, and
documenting application programs of basic to moderate size and
complexity, working with accepted development department standards and
* Develop new application programs from established specifications
or documented requirements.
* Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing
up operational deficiencies in both previously released software
and software slated for future release.
* Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough
testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
* Work through all phases of the software development life cycle,
including research, design, analysis, requirements,
implementation, test automation, and maintenance.
* Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide
integration with applications developed internally and externally.
* Prepare and modify program and system documentation.
* Achieve departmental goals and timelines.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
comparable work experience.
* Three or more years of software development experience with
* Demonstrated proficient knowledge of software development
practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant
* Relevant Technologies:
* .Net / C# (or similar high level language)
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Demonstrated ability to write and test code in reasonable
* Demonstrated basic understanding of product architecture and all
* Demonstrated basic understanding of development process.
* Experience with data modeling tools, web services and/or service
oriented architecture is beneficial.Ability to work well both
independently and within a team environment.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
Requisition Number: *******
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.