The Tools and Process group is an organization responsible for creating solutions to address operational needs for the Imaging and Sensing hardware group within Apple. Maximising Apple’s internal software and services, we develop custom solutions to address gaps and novel business needs.
We identify processes that need standardization and establish an order along with automating manual steps to streamline the process. Our tools and processes impact numerous product lines and are transforming the way people work at Apple.
- A Full-stack generalist who isn’t afraid of learning new technologies and can pick things up quickly
- Backend development experience in one or more of the following: Python, Django, SQL and Docker
- Proficiency with UNIX, e.g.: bash scripting, basic networking, diagnose error logs
- Experience with various AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, etc)
- Frontend development experience writing SPAs in React, VueJS or equivalent
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Naturally curious and familiar with design thinking
- Great communication skills
We are looking for a pragmatic full stack engineer who can build web applications from the ground up using frameworks like Django. As an engineer on our team you will be responsible for scoping, planning, and implementing solutions to support our user base along with supporting existing tools. RESPONSIBILITIES: – Build reliable and scalable cloud-based tools used by many teams – Build reusable frontend components and SPAs – Design backend APIs with a focus on the user’s perspective – Capture and document developer and user experience workflows – Choose the best tool, language, or framework for the task at hand
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.