Software Engineer I
Manheim, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Software Engineer I to join our team in Atlanta, Ga. This role will focus on Manheim’s Assurance product offerings, including DealShield, Manheim Post-Sale Inspections and Certifications. Manheim’s Assurance team is focused on creating brand new industry-impacting products, as well as revolutionizing existing products. We offer a dynamic, start-up culture that prides itself in quickly addressing client needs and marketplace gaps.
The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. The Software Engineer I is eager to learn the skills necessary to succeed in our environment, taking direction and mentorship from Senior team members. Superior communication skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in an Agile team environment are keys to this position.
Software Engineers are contributors in analysis, estimation, design, implementation, deployment, management and daily operations of the technology infrastructure. They are active participants in the processes that drive operational improvements through optimization of system performance, automation and judicious use of technology.
– Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
– Working experience realizing applications from conception and design, to implementation and support
– Working experience in coding within multiple technology stacks (e.g. Front-end: browser and device typically using
– Work with our Quality Assurance, Release Engineering, and Site Operations teams to get our releases into production
– Assist in production support and on call duty as needed
– 2-5 years software development experience
– Working experience with AWS platform; DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, Cloudwatch, and SNS
– Experience with web application frameworks and patterns (Rails, JSF, MVC)
– User Interface (UI) development experience
– Experience with high volume, external customer facing web applications is strongly preferred
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader, **********, Dealertrack, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, NextGear Capital, vAuto, VinSolutions, Xtime, incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit ******************.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
US-GA-Atlanta-2002 Perimeter Summit Pkwy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.