Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on that purpose. If you want to make a difference at the center of health, come join our innovative company and help us improve the lives of people and animals everywhere. Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops detailed system design specifications to serve as a guide for system/program development
- Codes, tests, debugs and documents complex programs, and enhances existing programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user requirements
- Develops and maintains application design, program specification documents, and proprietary web applications
- Identifies and resolves system operating programs in order to provide continuous business operations
- Assists in scheduling, determining manpower requirements, and estimating costs to project completion in order to meet user requirements
- Designs and develops web based content and software applications
- Reports daily project status at team meetings and documents all code changes in issue tracking system
- Verifies that all source code changes are associated with an existing task in issue tracking system
- Updates issue tracking system with all new requests from team members or stake holders.
- Works with project lead and internal stakeholders to formulate sprint backlog
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyses to ensure hardware and/or software meets or exceeds standards and end-user requirements
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance effectiveness of Engineering, Implementation and Service strategies
- Supports technical issues, rollouts, implementations and upgrades as needed
- Supervises the work of external engineering vendors, analyzing the testing performed by vendors, and provides feedback and expertise to technicians
- Participates in a collaborative team supporting current applications, as well as future technology platforms that touch every part of business, including actuarial, accounting/finance, agency management, annuity administration, compliance, and marketing
- Focuses on ensuring security is built into the software development life cycle, and the delivery of trusted products and services to the application teams
What your background should look like
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline or equivalent related experience
- Android Development Certification
- Microsoft Asp.Net Certification
- Microsoft Certified Engineer
- Application/Infrastructure/Enterprise Architect Training and Certification, e.g. TOGAF
- Certified Scrum Master
- SAFe Agile Certification
- DevOps Certifications like AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
0-2 years of directly-related or relevant experience, preferably in software designing and development.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Thinking
- Impact and Influencing
- Prioritization and Organization
- API Design
- Cloud Computing Methodologies
- Integration Testing & Validation
- Database Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Technical Documentation
- Web Application Infrastructure
- Web Development Frameworks
- Cloud Computing Tools like AWS, Azure, Google cloud
- Container Management and Orchestration Tools
- Big Data Frameworks like Hadoop
- Java Frameworks like JDBC, Spring, ORM Solutions, JPA, JEE, JMS, Gradle, Object Oriented Design
- Microsoft Office Suite
- NoSQL Database Platforms like MongoDB, BigTable, Redis, RavenDB Cassandra, HBase, Neo4j, and CouchDB
- Operating Systems & Servers like Windows, Linux, Citrix, IBM, Oracle, SQL
What Cencora offers
We provide compensation, benefits, and resources that enable a highly inclusive culture and support our team members’ ability to live with purpose every day. In addition to traditional offerings like medical, dental, and vision care, we also provide a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness. This encompasses support for working families, which may include backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave, and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage your personal growth, we also offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups, volunteer activities, and much more.
For details, visit https://www.virtualfairhub.com/amerisourcebergen
Affiliated Companies: CENCORA INDIA TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cencora is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
Cencora is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email email@example.com. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.