At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Software Engineer II will be a member of the Hardware Verification Research and Development team working in the field of EDA algorithmic software development for verification hardware. You will be working with a dream team on providing a breakthrough solution in the multi FPGA prototyping space.
– Design of efficient data structure and algorithms.
– Revisit traditional synthesis algorithms with a fresh pair of eyes.
– Logic optimization.
– Database support.
– Incremental compile, A2 performance improvement, and PDB memory reduction for the debug team.
– Commitment to deliver high quality production software.
– You must have a BS/MS/Phd CS,EE,CE
– Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and you document your work clearly and love talking about it to your team.
– Knowledge of Simulators and HDLs such as Verilog/VHDL and some exposure to multi-threaded/ concurrent programming are pluses.
Were doing work that matters. Help us solve what others cant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.