MRA Member Career Opportunities
Software Engineer II (C/C++, Linux Developer)
Sussex, WI 53089
Company Name: Dynamic Ratings
Job Title: Software Engineer II (C/C++, Linux Developer)
Location: Sussex, WI
Dynamic Ratings is passionately committed to improving the reliability, operational cost, and safety of our customers’ electrical power assets. We continually innovate our products and services to provide enhanced solutions. These solutions extend the life of power transformers, generators, motors, circuit breakers, switchgear, and cables while improving workforce and public safety.
Our growth has resulted in a Software Engineer II position focused on implementing designed solutions into Linux based product lines. This candidate will exercise knowledge of C/C++ to solve problems across a range of products, have a drive to reduce complexity in existing systems, and complete projects from detailed task lists with a high level of independence.
– Common Library/Core Linux software development
– Develop and maintain Linux drivers for embedded software products
– Develop new software modules for Linux applications
– Adhere to project schedules
– Maintain SVN/Git repositories
– Assist with and develop software releases and DevOps
– BS in Computer Engineering or related field
– Min. 3 yrs. exp. with embedded systems, Linux kernel and Linux application development
– Exp. with embedded/PC architecture
– Knowledge of version control tools, such as SVN, Git
– Proven ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
– Past experience with complex build systems is a plus
– Strong communication skills
Dynamic Ratings is an equal opportunity employer. We have a great company culture with opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We provide: 401k with company match, health insurance, HSA with employer contribution, and tuition reimbursement.
We Make it Easy
– ing takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
– You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 3,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.