What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you passionate about applied mathematics and problem solving? Do you want to apply your love of math and algorithm development to software development? Do you want to work on state of the art algorithms and solvers used by industries from computational finance to aerospace? A position as a Software Engineer in Test at the MathWorks is a great opportunity to combine your skills in applied mathematics with advanced software development techniques.
Join skilled, highly motivated cross-functional teams developing new, cutting edge tooling for engineers to use in design automation, statistical analysis, machine learning, and data science. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will work with the development team to design, implement, and ensure the quality and correctness of features that will help engineers model and solve complex mathematical systems.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
The role includes developing high level test strategies, implementing automated tests and test infrastructure, contributing to design reviews, ensuring design testability, and understanding and advocating for user workflows during the design and implementation. A strong quality mindset, good debugging skills, and a passion for continuous improvement are needed for this position.
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing new features
- Collaborate in a fast-paced agile environment with a highly cross-functional team
- Design and implement test strategies for functional and non-functional automated tests
- Identify and investigate production and testing issues
- Helping improve current processees
Combinations of the following are considered nice-to-have:
- Experience with MATLAB or Python is a plus
- A degreein Applied Math, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) or Computer Aided Design (CAD) software
- Experience with Java, C/C++, software development, or quality engineering is a plus
- Computational geometry
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.