What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you love working on the cloud? Are you passionate about programming languages such as Golang? The MathWorks is looking for smart, creative, and energetic Software Engineers whose curiosity and passion drives innovation and production quality to new levels.
Successful candidates will work on a cohesive engineering team who share an intrinsic drive for delivering high quality products.We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help ensure high quality of the infrastructure–, platform-,and software-as-a-services developed within MathWorks by designing and implementing test strategies and working closely in a cross-functional team.
You will begin your career with training on MathWorks processes & tools and customer workflows in the core product areas.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
After training on MathWorks development processes and tools, you will contribute to cloud-native tools, platforms, and/or applications for MathWorks developers or customers. You will:
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing cloud services and cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate in a fast-paced agile environment with a highly cross-functional team
- Design and implement software and infrastructure to support worldwide internet scale
- Design and implement test strategies for functional and non-functional automated tests
- Identify and investigate production and testing issues
- Helping improve current processes
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or related STEM degrees.
- Track record for getting things done
- Appreciation for elegant design and well-crafted code
- Experience with version control and CI/CD systems such as GitHub. GitLab, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Experience with build systems such as ANT, make, or Maven is a plus
- Experience with Cloud and container technologies (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform) is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB or Simulink a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.