What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you a software engineer with a passion for computer science fundamentals and enjoy working on software that impacts millions of people? MathWorks has several great opportunities for software engineers who enjoy working on infrastructure, language, and API features! You will be an integrated team member amongst other technical professionals that will deliver the highest quality software possible. At the same time you will deepen your software engineering skills as you work on projects in areas such as language execution and compilation, databases, and testing frameworks.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for overall product quality and work closely with Engineering, Documentation, UX, Program Management and Customer Facing Engineering teams. Your main job will be developing innovative and efficient test automation and infrastructure to lockdown software quality and behaviors. As a key member of the development organization, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving new features and products to final release.
- Develop comprehensive test strategies for new features that include functional, negative, performance, reliability, security, and regression tests.
- Perform bug analysis, review and triage bugs, work with Engineering and management to categorize and prioritize.
- Participate in design/code reviews to make sure our features and products meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- Define and track quality metrics and key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement.
- Participate in company-wide projects and help innovate the next generation of our testing capabilities
Combinations of the below are considered nice-to-have:
- Passion for solving problems, debugging, and learning new programming languages and software skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Test automation experience
- Interest or experience with compilers
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.