What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
The Software Engineer in Test is a relentless advocate for quality products with an eminent focus on real-world customer workflows. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will act as the first customer of MathWorks features and products, apply deep knowledge of applications and domains as well as your software engineering skills, and work along with experienced engineers to deliver features and products to advance the pace of science and engineering for our customers.
We have multiple Software Engineer in Test openings in any of the following technology areas:
- Signal Processing, including DSP and audio processing
- Analog Mixed Signal, SerDes and Signal Integrity
- RF System design and Antenna/PCB Electromagnetic Modeling
- Communication Systems and Wireless standards
- Radar, Detection, and Tracking Systems
- Image Processing, Computer Vision
- Automated Driving & ADAS
- Autonomous Systems, Robotics, ROS (Robot Operating System), Navigation or UAV
- Model-Based Design using Simulink’s family of products
- Physical Modeling
- HDL / FPGA workflows
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your software engineering skills and develop innovative testing tools/techniques.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Quality is everyone’s business at the MathWorks. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will work closely with a cross functional team from Engineering, User Experience, Customer Facing Engineers and Program Management. You will develop innovative and efficient test automation and infrastructure to verify new features and qualify bug fixes. As an active member of the development organization, you will participate in projects from their early design stages and play a critical role in driving new features and products to final release.
- Keep pace with industry trends and deepen your domain skills as you help your development team release new features and products.
- Engage early in the development process to influence the choice of technology, system design and architecture to promote testability.
- Analyze and define test automation strategies for complicated systems that scale across mobile, desktop and cloud.
- Engage with engineers to gain a deep understanding for user workflows by actively participating in our user communities, customer engagements and user experience studies.
- Architect test frameworks, infrastructures, and tools that help automate key user workflows in your domains.
- Author comprehensive suite of tests that result in early detection of bugs and provide extensive coverage.
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (EE), Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Computer Science (CS), or Mechanical Engineering (ME) is highly preferred
- Relentless passion for solving problems
- Strong communication skills, strong self-motivation, open to exploring new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink or other MathWorks products
- Test automation experience
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.