MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology and solving challenging hardware and software problems? If so, consider a Software Engineer in Test position with the Test & Measurement team at MathWorks. Qualify products that connect MATLAB, our world class analysis and visualization platform, and Simulink, our design and modeling environment, to instruments like oscilloscopes and function generators, etc.. As a member of this development team, you will be responsible for testing products with particular focus on Instrument Control Toolbox.
In this role you will participate in all stages of product development, including software design and usability, and you will work with development and quality engineering teams to design, develop, and maintain hardware testing infrastructures and tools.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Ideal candidates are team players demonstrating organization, an eye for detail, strong communication skills and a commitment to getting things done.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout entire software development lifecycle
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Write test strategies and procedures
- Develop test infrastructures and mocks
- Create and execute automated test suites
- Identify and report product defects using our bug tracking system
- Verify bug fixes and add automated/interactive test points
- Programming experience in MATLAB and object oriented programming
- Knowledgeable of Windows, Mac and Linux systems including installation and removal of hardware devices and drivers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Development/Software Development Lifecycle processes
Nice to Have:
- Hardware experience, preferably with instruments like oscilloscopes, function generators
- Knowledge of Simulink is a plus
- Experience in C++
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.