MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Come join our team in designing and developing automated test infrastructure as well as conducting hands-on testing for MathWorks data analytics services. As a member of this team, you will participate in qualifying functionality from early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to production. The position requires working closely with engineering and test infrastructure teams as well as marketing and product management groups.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Creating test strategy, test plans and test procedures
- Implementing test-infrastructure and adding automated tests
- Implementing non-functional testing like performance, security, and reliability testing
- Debugging issues, reporting bugs and qualifying bug fixes.
- Creating test tools and enhancing existing ones.
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews.
- Promoting proper engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts
- Researching and introducing new tools, contributing to the long term automated testing vision and strategy of the company.
- Foster a continuous process improvement environment
- Independent and self-motivated
- Programming experience in Go, Java or C++
- Big Data Processing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- MATLAB experience a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Knowledge of object oriented design
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.