Software Engineer – Intern – Tysons, Virginia, United States
– Careers Home
– Product & Engineering
– Professional Services
– Job Search
Software Engineer – Intern
Tysons | Virginia | United States
Add to favorites Favorited View favorites
Think you can code alongside some of the most talented software engineers in the industry? Want to contribute to the development of a product that is the market leader, a product so innovative, that it’s revolutionizing the way people work?
We’re looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but who are also equally as passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how cutting-edge, web-scale software is designed, implemented, tested, and released in one of the most fun and engaging environments you’ll ever experience.
About the Internship:
– Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
– Depending on your background and interests, work on web UIs, back-end Java code, development tools or test automation, or iOS & Android development.
– Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, and fellow Software Engineers.
– Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
– Form your own teams, dig into the code together, pair program as needed, collaborate and present your features and proposals to real stakeholders.
– Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right ********* that you?
– Undergraduate student pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above.
– Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
– Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
– Fluent in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOs & /or Android
Autofill my information with LinkedIn
First Name de******
Last Name a09b80fa
dde236f4 Email me about jobs like this
Please wait. Done
Want to be part of something truly spectacular? Learn more about our culture.
Seventeen years after founding Appian, Matt, Mike, Marc, and Bob got together for some coffee and conversation about the company’s genesis. In this episode, they discuss the company’s philosophy surrounding change, new hires, and being proven wrong.
Have you ever stopped to think about why you are exceptional? Some of our Appian Women shared their stories, and why it is challenging to openly reflect on what makes them uniquely remarkable.
Appian takes a unique approach to onboarding. From offer acceptance, to our engaging orientation program, and department training programs, we are serious about setting you up for success. Here’s a sneak peak at what your experience would be like as a new hire at Appian.
Want to learn more about Appian’s incredibly talented and unique employees? Check out our AppianLIFE blog!
2018 Appian. All rights reserved
– Contact Us
– Site Map
– VPAT 508 C
– Low-Code Basics
– About BPM
– BPM Basics
– About Case Management
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.
I acceptI do not accept
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.