Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
Be Part of Something Bigger
CDK is a pioneer in dealership management, delivering solutions that help over 30,000 vehicle dealerships connect and serve their customers and accelerate digital transformation. We build software and manage data that represents 3% of US GDP. CDK is passionate about building the next generation of dealership software. We are at the forefront of innovation in the automotive industry, from creating new capabilities for connected vehicles to developing the next generation of digital retailing.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
This is a great time to join CDK Global with highly motivated teams to build industry changing platform for the automotive industry. Fortellis Automotive Commerce ExchangeTM platform, a technology engine that enables seamless connections and greater collaboration to occur among everyone involved in serving automobile consumers, such as dealers, manufacturers, software developers, lenders and data providers.
This is a great time to join CDK Global with highly motivated teams to build industry changing platform for the automotive industry. Fortellis Automotive Commerce Exchange™ platform, a technology engine that enables seamless connections and greater collaboration to occur among everyone involved in serving automobile consumers, such as dealers, manufacturers, software developers, lenders and data providers.
Fortellis is growing and expanding. We are looking for passionate Softyware Engineer 4 who will be part of the industry changing efforts. This is a hands-on, results oriented position with innovation and execution mindset. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and working with UX, Devops & other development teams on a day-to-day basis to create, facilitate and execute building the Fortellis platform.
This position is based on or San Jose, CA or Austin, TX.
- You enjoy working on cool projects with a modern tech stack in an agile environment.
- You are a brilliant coder, capable of picking up unfamiliar technologies quickly and working effectively in a nimble environment.
- You like to collaborate in a room with other developers to learn, contribute and grow.
- You are an innovative, strategic thinker who demonstrates a positive attitude.
- You are creative at designing solutions to complex problems.
- You are tenaciously customer focused and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Design, Build new RESTful APIs with Node.js
- Design, Build API adapters, bridging modern and legacy web services
- Create unit, integration, security and functional testing across all code that meets or exceeds company standards.
- Debug integration issues and deploy hotfix patches as needed
- Focus on automation and continuous delivery (TDD, CICD)
- Build production-quality enterprise grade software that achieves target SLAs for scalability, reliability, and performance on schedule.
- You have more than 8 years of experience in building modern platforms and applications.
- Expert level knowledge in Node.js and RESTful API design
- Advanced level knowledge in React.js
- Experience with JEST or other Java Script test framework
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS RDS
- Experience with modern web service architecture
- Good understanding of Swagger (OpenAPI) REST API specification standards
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack
- Experience in automated unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing frameworks
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.