Software Engineer – Machine Learning US-WA-Bellevue
Company Information Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation,
is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a ‘Best Place to Work’ for more than five years running.
We are looking for talented
High Performance Computing and Database Engineers
) to join the Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI) team. You are passionate about cloud processing techniques and big data. You are excited about the challenges associated with processing petabytes of time-series imagery and building novel software solutions for deploying ML/AI models. You are intrigued about working with Data Scientists and Cloud Engineers to build unprecedented processing pipelines for cutting edge computer vision techniques.
– Work closely with ML/AI Data Scientists to productionize R & D computer vision Python (and related) code
– Collaborate with Cloud Ops team to help scope, build, & maintain AWS cloud-based, high-performance computing environments for our Big Data applications
– Assist with scaling AWS Mechanical Turk applications
– Help with the integration of hardware and software for cloud-based HPC solutions
– Maintain and modify the ever-changing nationwide database of AI-derived property attributes
– Stay up-to-date with current technology trends
Skills & Requirements
– Python, C++, SQL
– Object oriented programming experience using good software development practices
– Experience with Amazon AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
– Fluency in Linux operating systems
– Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated
– Container application development and deployment experience
– Minimum BA or BS in computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
– Familiarity with handling large amounts of data using systems based on databases or large-scale filesystems
– Knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques a plus
EagleView and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and, as such, affirm in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
EagleView will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at ******************************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.