What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you like working with hardware and building graphical user interfaces? Do you want to work in a team that develops software that directly accesses hardware, provide the infrastructure to a number of teams, as well as ship customer-facing features?
The MATLAB Hardware Manager team seeks to make it easier for hardware teams to be able to quickly produce high-quality user interfaces for new and existing hardware as well as improve the customer's experience using MathWorks products to interface with hardware.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
You will be responsible for developing features for the MATLAB Hardware Manager app as well as the hardware app-building framework that other hardware support development teams will use to build hardware apps. In this role, you will work with the hardware support teams to gather requirements and define and implement software solutions. Specifically, you'll:
- Work with the various hardware support teams to understand their requirements
- Work with Quality, User Experience, and Documentation Engineers to address all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Define and implement features to address the gathered requirements, which will become part of the MATLAB Hardware Manager app and the hardware app-building framework.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with either C++, Java, or Python
- Some familiarity working with hardware such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or similar hardware
- Experience following Agile development processes
- Experience with writing unit tests
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.