MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Join our team and help develop our meta-modeling platform, which currently backs significant portions of MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow. We're working on data modeling, domain specific languages, code generation, database integration, cross-process synchronization, and multi-language support. We have a vision of a modeled backbone for our entire product line. Come help make it happen!
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Work on code generation, develop modeling tools (graphical and textual), and transform of ad-hoc data structures into modeled ones. Working right at the intersection of theory and practice. You will need to promote for data modeling generally and put it into place specifically. You will be responsible for having large ideas and carrying them through to shipment.
- Experience with modern, advanced C++ techniques such as template meta-programming a big plus
- Experience with UML a big plus
- Knowledge of meta-modeling a plus
- Experiences with databases a plus
- Ability to document designs (UML a plus)
- Excellent communication, good working relationships
- Strong abstract thinking coupled with an aim to produce software
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD, in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related engineering field
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.