Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Fully Remote – U.S.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a team building the next generation of a growing healthcare platform. Our team is looking to add members looking to take ownership efficiently delivering stable feature functionality our community requires. We’re looking for you if you’re comfortable working in a collaborative environment where everyone takes responsibility for success in every aspect of our product’s delivery. We build incrementally, deliver by validation, enable through a culture of DevOps.
You’ll have a passion for the highest quality results, continuously looking to improve outcomes by enhancing processes and highlighting opportunities. You’ll work in collaboration with limited supervision, adopting Scrum and Agile process to prioritize, pick up, and complete work. You’ll share ideas and team up to deliver new and creative ways to solve problems.
• Help decompose success criteria and architectural/design requirements into well-defined, executable stories
• Deliver well-documented code, features and functions
• Integrated feature/function monitoring, validation and data collection
• Take responsibility for quality, performance, stability of the delivered code
• Collaborate across functions with product, architecture, project management, SRE, support and other engineering teams
• Collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with coding languages such as .NET, .NET Core, Python
• Thoughtful DevOps approach taking responsibility for every aspect of software feature and function delivery
• Familiar with software development tools, build and testing solutions, code versioning tools such as Visual Studio, Git, Postman
• Experience building and interacting with APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Strong Cloud experience, with preference for Amazon Web Services
• Experience with test-driven development, building test plans, unit tests and automated testing frameworks
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General office demands
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.