The Leidos Civil group is seeking a Software Engineer with Power-Apps expertise to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) Team, providing support as they migrate away from .Net and SQL based tools to no-code/low-code applications. The immediate need is to help support the redesign of an application in Power-Apps. This is a full time, 100% remote position.
- Applies expert knowledge and experience to deliver services and solutions using Microsoft’s Power Platform. This will include, but not limited to Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, Dataverse.
- Provides the best universal design that can work to blend accessibility standards and usability principles together in order to create technology that is usable for everyone.
- Serves as the principal specialist in developing new and innovative approaches, methodologies, and/or techniques to redesign of various programs and its relational database in Power Apps, to include:
- Utilizing problem-solving skills to understand pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Installation and configuration of data gateways
- Implementing solutions with multiple data sources
- Providing architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Designing end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Estimating work content and achieving planned timelines
- Satisfying requirements, meeting agreed completion dates, and performing unit and integration testing
- Communicating proposed designs and progress on the work to the Program Manager, contractors, and team members.
- Deliver work products with input from the Customer that are technically sound, clear, concise, and timely while meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
- Use databases and other administrative systems to document, extract, manipulate data and update Employee Development applications with data generated by subject matter experts.
- Manage and monitor relational database.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree and 6 years of experience. Additional years of experience and certifications maybe substituted for degree requirement.
- Experience with developing Power App applications and process flows.
- Strong Power Automate, Power BI, OneDrive and Teams experience.
- Ability to build Business Intelligence dashboards and reports from various data sources using Power BI.
- Experienced enhancing and improving applications and business processes.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a FAA Public Trust Suitability. To be eligible for Public Trust you must be a US citizen or green card holder who has resided in the US for the past 3 years.
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.