is searching for a
Broomfield (Denver), CO
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics predictive, statistical, and spatial using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
Were looking for a highly motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of the flagship Alteryx product, Alteryx Designer.
This tool serves a wide range of users from Data Scientists, deploying and managing predictive models and real-time decision APIs, to novice Excel users who want to become far more productive using simpler tools. We need someone who can take features from start to finish. This might mean building a new UI interaction with TypeScript, solving new architectural problems, configuring pipelines for deployment or doing technical investigations in products written in other languages.
In other words, you’re an engineer who can quickly turn ideas into living, breathing, production-ready features. The core engineering team is small, so there are opportunities to grow your skills in many areas of software engineering and delivery.
– Redux Thunks or Sagas
– TypeScript (familiarity)
– Node.js / Express.js
– Material UI or equivalent component library
– Experience with building RESTful APIs
– Relational database
– Unit and integration testing
– Code reviews
– Working with other engineering teams, product, and UI/UX
Nice to Haves:
– Open source contributions
– Autonomous and self-driven engineer
– Agile / Lean practices
– Rapid prototyping
– Be the expert on industry UX / design best practices and have an understanding of design systems.
– Desire to learn (and apply) new skills
– Extremely competitive salary plus great equity and flexible work schedule
– 100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
– Competitive vacation time and many holidays
Interested? Learn more and apply today at
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.