Software Engineering Westerville, OH.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, and testing of web applications.
- Write technical documentation from functional requirements.
- Perform system and data analysis.
- Follow standards to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the business and the system.
- Coordinate code migrations to move code through each environment (development, test and production) with the code deployment teams across locations.
- Identify potential threats to delivery schedule and identify and mitigate risks.
- Assist with performance tuning and identifying potential risks in terms of performance or scalability.
- Ensure that risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform issue investigation and resolution as a part of post-implementation support.
- Ensure adherence to architecture and coding standards, risk management, and security policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.