EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiariesEchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of whats possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes has an opportunity for a Software Engineers (Network Management Systems).
– Conduct requirement analysis. Design, develop, test, and document software applications for Network Management System for Satellite Gateway.
– Create, manage, and execute unit test cases to validate requirements.
– Configure and integrate Network Management System with other components.
– Analyze, debug, and resolve technical issues at subsystem level for application defects or enhancement.
– Contribute to the product deployment and application support in production.
– MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, or closely related field and 6 months experience in Network Management Systems Engineering, or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, or closely related field plus 5 years’ experience.
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.