We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Software Process Analyst to join our team at Edwards Air Force Base, California to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will support software development teams with process analysis, configuration management, quality assurance, and technical documentation.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
– Facilitate, coordinate, and document process improvement initiatives across the software development lifecycle with the software development, DBA, system administration, and networking teams
– Support execution of code analysis using static source code analysis tools such as HP Fortify, report vulnerability status of applications, and support remediation efforts
– Provide support to developers across multiple projects with Software Quality Assurance and Configuration Management activities
– Maintain data and system security in compliance with Secure Technical Implementation Guides and Security Requirements Guides.
– Aggregate data from software quality tools and develop reports to effectively communicate software quality and CM status of software projects
– Experience and knowledge with PC operating systems and productivity software including: Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Access, and Windows.
– Possess strong writing skills and ability to document technical processes, procedures, and plans
– CompTIA Security+ certification is highly desirable
– Develop and maintain project schedules.
– Report status on own projects and tasks.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related discipline and minimum 5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
Secret security clearance is required
Possession of a valid driver’s license
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at **************.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-4312
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. Contact Info
– 35 Wolfe Avenue
Edwards Air Force Base, CA 93523
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.