For Siemens Software QA Engineer job – Research & Development – Berkeley, California
Skip to Main Content
– Our Stories
– My Dashboard
– My Dashboard
– Our Stories
Software QA Engineer
Locations: Berkeley, California
Job Family: Research & Development
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Strategy & Innovation
Requisition Number: ******
Primary Location: United States-California-Berkeley
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: ***************************************
Searching for Software QA Engineer to be part of Siemens R & D team. The Software QA Engineer will be responsible for working with software development team in an agile and waterfall software development environment and will be responsible for generating, executing and monitoring testing across all products and platforms.
– Analyze and identify user stories
– Design and Develop well-structure test plans, test cases based on requirements
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Identify, record, document and track issues
– Know how to analyze issues and provide detailed steps on how to re-produce the issues
– Execute test cases and generate test cases reports
– Track quality assurance metrics, like test coverage, defects
– Perform gap analysis to identify required test cases
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or proven work experience
– 2+ years of relevant software testing experience
– Knowledge and Expertise to write test plans, test cases and analyze results
– Understanding of Agile QA concepts, practices, processes and tools
– Proven written and oral communication skills
– Ability to manage time effectively and learn quickly
– Flexible, able to embrace change and adaptable to new, challenging situations
– Team player focused on working towards achieving team/project success
– Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment bringing new ideas and technologies into business
– Ability to manage multiple projects and issues concurrently
– Results and deadline driven
– Ability to work independently with little direction
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
– Experience in QA automation is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
US Only: Review Accommodations for Disability
Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.