Join a team of motivated entrepreneurs in a dynamic environment. Exago is a growing tech company located in the beautiful Hudson Valley. We are looking for people that have the desire to make an impact on a team and can help take our QA department to the next level.
We believe that in order to build a high quality product with vision and purpose we need individuals who are passionate about what they do and can work in a team environment without egos. In our QA department, you will work alongside development analyzing new and existing code implementations and extending our internal test automation initiative.
* Degree in Computer Science or comparable programming knowledge/experience.
* Knowledge of fundamental programming concepts and a code language.
* A self-starter with a can do attitude. We need QA team members who can find problems and communicate those problems with developers effectively without being micro-managed. Our mantra is Be your own CEO.
* Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
* A nice person.
Robots are programmed to execute a desired set of tasks continuously. We love robots but robots are not encouraged to apply. Although there is some level of daily repetition to the role, to list exactly what tasks and/or assignments a QA Engineer at Exago will encounter would be a crime and a contradiction to the "Be your own CEO" culture we promote internally. However, here is some insight in the type of work you will be engaged in.
* Implementing new testing infrastructure to parts of the application not covered by automated testing.
* Authoring new automated test scripts using Selenium C# and other code libraries.
* Collaborating with the development team on strategies to improve the testability of the application’s code base.
* Implementing new testing environments and maintaining existing test environments.
* Contributing to the testing efforts of new features in development.
* Our engineering office is in the heart of historic uptown Kingston, NY, 90 minutes from NYC and a central hub for universities, art, music, and outdoor recreation.
* Casual and close-knit team environment
* Flexibility work hard and take time off when you need it.
* Ability to work remotely
* Competitive compensation, health care, 401(k)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.