We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technologyboth for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Aftermarket, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan as
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
MAHLE Service Solutions
Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
– Perform software validation to ensure it meets design and customer requirements
– Perform regression testing on various software products
– Write detailed test cases and Test Plans during the validation process
– Write and maintain regression test plans
– Interface with programmers, applications engineers and customers to improve software quality
– Research, select, and implement various third party components to improve software quality assurance process
– Support management to deliver software projects on time, within budget, and with a customer intimate rating of 8 or above
– Support multiple Customer Platforms
– Estimate, prioritize, plan testing details
– Perform functionality testing and regression and User Acceptance testing.
– Support & follow software Process Scrum / Agile and work with team to improve
– Help in preparing automated testing
– Ensure timely reporting of test status to the Team Lead.
– Adhere to the project matrix defined by the supervisor.
– Collect necessary data and coordinate with development team under the direction of the Team lead to achieve a acceptable solution for debugging.
Requirements Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
– Minimum 4 years of related software quality assurance validation
– Excellent communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
– Independent problem solving ability
– Must be able to perform basic job duties with minimum supervision
– Great attention to detail
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Excellent analytical skills
– Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical team members
– Great team player
– Ability to focus on multiple projects
– Experience with Agile Software Product Life Cycle Methodologies preferred
– Experience in automation testing preferred
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. LYNN PARTOGIAN is available to answer any questions at ***************************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.