Software Support Intern
As a Software Support Intern, you would work closely with Tyler
Technology s support group. The intern would help update our
user-driven, online community and ensure timely resolution of client
software issues through data analysis and functionality
troubleshooting. This would be achieved by using multiple development
tools, best practice communication, and team coordinated testing. This
position represents an excellent opportunity for an individual to work
with support staff and clients, while gaining expertise in analyzing
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
* Resolve basic to moderate client inquiries and problems
* Gathering accurate problem description and diagnostic
* Utilizing SQL (Oracle/Microsoft) to create/edit
functions/views/tables to enhance the products our clients use
* Use and program CSS/HTML to style/configure websites
* Responsibly communicating to all parties involved in issue
resolution to meet and manage client expectations
* Communicate with clients via email, phone, ticket system, Tyler s
online user community, and in person when on-site.
* Collaborate extensively with peers, technical implementation
analysts, Operations Staff and department managers to resolve
issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge base
that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information
available to system end users
* Train clients and internal groups on use of Company software as
needed. Create related documentation as needed.
* Submit client issues to development team for resolution as
* Independently manage caseload and analyze multifaceted tasks.
* Provide feedback on existing documentation throughout the support
* Contribute to process improvement efforts.
* Commit to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the
* Pursuing a Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or
* Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication skills, teamwork, and customer service skills.
* Moderate decision making and problem solving skills involving
troubleshooting moderate to complex issues.
* Ability to work effectively individually as well as be a
productive team player.
* Desire to proactively learn about Tyler software and processes
and contribute to process improvement.
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Basic knowledge of database structures including fields, tables,
views, database objects, etc.
* Knowledge and understanding of SQL (Oracle and Microsoft).
* Knowledge and understanding of .NET framework (involving HTML,
CSS, and related technologies)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Knowledge and understanding of software development tools
* Strong analytical ability, particularly in a technical
Requisition Number: *******
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.