Software Support Specialist, Appraisal & Tax
As an Associate Software Support Specialist you would provide
basiclevel software support for Tyler clients in the use,
functionality, and understanding of our products and databases for
issues that are easily solved. The Associate Software Support
Specialist is an entrylevel position where you would be learning how
to ensure timely resolution of client software issues through data
analysis and functionality troubleshooting using multiple development
tools, best practice communication, team coordinated testing, and
other available tools for resolving issues. The Associate Software
Support Specialist would be expected to continually grow and expand
knowledge of the product.
* Provide inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve
client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
* Analyze data reports, forms, and web technologies commensurate
with level of training and understanding.
* Determine whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to a
more experience team member.
* Read and write SQL to resolve basic issues.
* Responsibly communicate to all parties involved in issue
resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
* Use Tyler s client management system to create, track, and/or
update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
* May assist with writing estimates for software modification
specifications and documentation of support processes.
* May submit client issues to development team for resolution as
* Perform Quality Assurance testing for software module
upgrades/changes. Analyze results to ensure that software performs
* May create or enhance documentation throughout the support
* Commit to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the
* Communicate professionally, clearly, and appropriately with
clients and coworkers.
* Determine the urgency of issues for each client and their
placement in the prioritization of issues for their entire group
of assigned clients.
* Solve problems effectively in an everevolving environment.
* Maintain an approachable and courteous demeanor in both verbal and
written communication to ensure clients confidence in the
* Maintain composure under pressure.
* Resolve issues of basic to moderate complexity utilizing knowledge
of established guidelines, company policies, and contract
* Work effectively both independently and in a teamoriented
* Effectively utilize available resources.
* Accurately record all details and progress in incident tracking
* Proactively improve knowledge and develop analytical and technical
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving
troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including
fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
* Exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
* Exposure to .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related
* Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
* Ability to travel preferred.
Requisition Number: *******-1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.