Software Support Specialist, Appraisal & Tax
Tyler Technologies creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge
software products to help local governments thrive with a healthy
digital infrastructure. We’re growing, and we want you to be a part of
our Appraisal & Tax Division. We are looking for a Software Support
Specialist. In this role, you would provide support for Tyler clients
in the use, functionality and understanding of our products and
databases. The Software Support Specialist ensures timely resolution
of client software issues through data analysis and functionality
troubleshooting using multiple development tools, best practice
communication, and team coordinated testing. This position represents
an excellent opportunity for to work with clients and develop
expertise in analyzing technical issues.
Dayton Metropolitan Area, Ohio
* Ensure effective resolution of client inquiries using tools and
expert critical thinking.
* Monitor progress of ongoing client inquiries until they reach
* Analyze appropriate reports, applications, and databases to track
progress and define issues.
* Train clients and internal groups on the use of company software
to ensure client satisfaction with the product.
* Perform quality assurance testing for software module upgrades and
changes, and analyze the results to ensure that software performs
as required with documented outcomes.
* BS/BA or higher in computer sciences or management information
systems (or equivalent work experience).
* Client software support experience of effectively resolving issues
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong analytical ability, particularly in a technical
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of database structures.
* Familiarity with SQL, PL/SQL, web technologies, and Microsoft
Office, and software environments preferred.
Requisition Number: *******
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.