Software Tester – Intermediate in Norfolk, VA | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Software Tester – Intermediate – Norfolk, VA
Software Tester – Intermediate
Req #: ******
Location: Norfolk, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Software Tester- Intermediate
CACI is currently seeking a Software Tester to provide support to the US Navy to provide analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design and execution of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex-to-complex software/hardware applications. Work is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large family of shore based maintenance applications. Work will be performed in Norfolk, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
– Provide testing expertise for support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
– Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
– Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable client, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets.
– Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
– Evaluate defects based on operational impact and using approved defect tracking system to capture findings
– Reviews user application system requirements documentation; designs, defines and documents unit and application test plans; transforms test plans into test scripts and executes those scripts.
– Participate in all phases of risk management assessment.
– Responsible for ensuring proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
– Ability to comprehend QA processes and follow QA process guidelines
– Interact with software developers, requirements analysts, end users and other stakeholders to define, document, analyze, perform and interpret tests for the Independent Verification and Validation (IV & V) Test Events.
– Perform problem troubleshooting and communicate findings effectively with management and end-users.
– Assist in the preparation of Test Plans, Procedures, Checklists, and Reports in accordance with organization standards.
Qualifications You Will Bring:
– Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree.
– Must have experience working as a Software Test Engineer.
– You will have four (4) to eight (8) years of experience in work involving Software Development Lifecycle process.
– U.S. Citizenship required.
– Must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance
– DoD/DoN acquisition, budgeting, and investment management policies, guides, and regulations.
– Defense Business Systems.
– Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF).
– Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
– Operational Activities: Enterprise services, Supply Support, Materials Management, Maintenance Planning, Nuclear Propulsion, Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management, Facilities and Equipment, Product Life Cycle Management and information technology products.
– Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
– Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
– Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming – schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
– Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and integration testing.
– Asset Management: government documents, hardware, software (to include license agreements)
– Modification/maintenance/installation/integration of an interfaced enterprise solution of GOTS software products
– Information Assurance – DoD/DoN IA requirements and industry best practices.
– IT Infrastructure Support – hosted environment operations.
– System Administration – sys admin, help desk support, trouble ticket resolution.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2018 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.