What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Pre-Sales Organization/Team
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other QlikTech departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory’s existing customer base. The teams work geographically, and may be industry focused as well
How you will spend your time as our next Solution Architect
– Perform product presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment.
– Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audience.
– Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
– Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
You will be successful if you have
– Strong BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment
– Hands on experience with relationship databases and data modeling
– Experience in managing existing as well as prospective customers both on and off site
– Understanding of respective business sector / vertical
– Relevant competitive knowledge advantageous
– Architecture – IT Infrastructure, security, MS experience/knowledge
– 3 years of successful enterprise-type software implementation and Presales experience in enterprise organizations preferred
You will thrive if you have
– A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information management
– Front End Web Development experience to help build data-oriented web applications preferred
– Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This role will be based in either Boston, New York or New Jersey. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact ***************************
#LI-TU, #mid-senior level
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.