We are actively recruiting ambitious goal-oriented individuals for the Solution Architect position to be located at our Technology Center in Bannockburn, IL.
The Solution Architect – is responsible for leading all aspects of the solution, working closely with development and busines team, as well as using industry and implementation experience to advise business and development team.
- Oversee the design process for new applications, includes creating data flows, diagrams, architecture models, and prototypes, evaluating risks and defects, analyzing, and creating specifications as needed.
- Develop reusable patterns, practices, and reference architectures through research and Proof of Concept builds.
- Communicate technology strategy to leaders and knowledge workers via roadmaps, conceptual diagrams, and solution documents.
- Provide consultation to teams on the strategic direction of enterprise technology.
- Author reference architectures and technology positions statements that support the design, deployment and support of complex systems that deliver business functionality
- Verify conformance to architectural patterns, practices, and enterprise/departmental reference architecture
- Identify, evaluate, and vet technologies for use in the enterprise technology landscape.
- Modify and improving existing systems.
- Drive change from within IT through communication with teams regarding processes, standards, and culture.
- Experience with Angular or React JS
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Knowledge on integration with CI/CD pipelines and test automation
- Advanced skills in AWS Cloud Solutions including S3, EC2, CloudFront, AEM
- Knowledge on SQL and No-SQL databases.
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented team player who can consistently provide valuable suggestions and solutions in areas of analytical solutions
- Leadership skills to provide knowledge to development teams in areas of application software design, development, testing and implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Conceptual thinking to ensure all parts of an application function together as intended
- Strong, confident, self-motivated, and willing to take ownership and accountability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Deep experience with persistence architecture, scalability, performance, and tuning techniques
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.