The Solutions Architect is responsible for assessing the capabilities of the Oracle Cloud system based on business requirements. Assist in a fit/gap analysis and provide the best solutions for current and new platform customer needs. This person will be responsible for the configuration of the Oracle Cloud Procurement Modules, specifically Purchasing and Accounts Payable by working closely with the business and potentially the leadership team. As the business becomes more comfortable and understands what the system can and cannot do this will be an iterative process to keep making tweaks and suggestions on how to meet the business needs, keeping best practices in mind. This person should be able to quickly shift direct and think quickly on their feet. They should be innovative and come with experience and suggestions on who to solve complex problems as they arise. The Solutions architect is responsible for monitoring the progress and working on changes needed as the platform capabilities mature and new functionality is introduced. The ability to document configuration specs is also critical for this role.
- Develop and institute policies and procedures associated with application design, testing, and deployment of Oracle Cloud applications and integrated processes;
- Monitor key organization requirements as they relate to Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Applications, such as the daily execution and distribution of information;
- Direct the corrective actions resulting from overall system operation and performance;
- Review and approve all Oracle Cloud Supply Chain application Design/Configuration Decisions and any associated integrated applications with existing legacy system;
- Act as a liaison between the Supply Chain organization, management information systems, and the executive organization;
- Direct resources to meet project deadlines and milestones; Identify risks and manage issue resolution;
- Assist Supply Chain staff with the creation of various reports and queries that can be used for reporting and audits;
- Provide regular project status updates to MIS management and applicable project teams;
- Develop strategic plans for systems Configuration, capacity planning, and integration related issues associated with the overall .net and Oracle Cloud architecture;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably with a focus in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation for Supply Chain and Procurement expertise;
- Knowledge of relational database;
- Strong understanding of core business practices;
- Project Management knowledge;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, JIRA
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.