Prefabricated Solutions is a global growth area for Schneider Electric. Be on the cutting edge of this exciting imitative as A Solutions Architect.
The Solutions Architect is accountable for the overall system design of medium to high complexity prefabricated applications. Prefabricated Applications will consist of one or many prefabricated data center or power architecture modules / skids, and sometimes third party components. The Solutions Architect will lead the solutions level design; while engaging an assigned Engineering Team to develop the components that make up the system. Responsibilities also include being the engineering interface to the customer; capturing needs, reviewing / creating specifications, relaying information to and from the Engineering Team, presentation of the solution, etc.
In this role you will:
– Be the lead technical authority on assigned projects
– Engage on several simultaneous projects
– Be the Engineering Face to the customer
– Lead solution level development of our prefabricated applications
– Orchestrate the activities of other supporting Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
– Greater than 50% travel may be required
– Relay application needs to assigned engineering team members
– Engage other Schneider and 3rd party resources as needed
– Monitor development of Engineering Deliverables, and redirect efforts when needed
– Review and approve Engineering Deliverables before release to customer
– Assist in creation of proposal document
– Present solution to the customer
– Lead the transition of technical knowledge to manufacturing organization
– Customer and factory visits as required
The ideal candidate should have:
– Engineering Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
– At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience
– Excellent communicator, decision maker, team builder
– Strong leadership skills, ability to work collaboratively
– Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project (or other schedule management software)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.Schneider Electric is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 004F8X
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~25 billion in FY2016, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Contact Info
– West Kingston, RI 02892
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.