As the Solution Architect, you will develop the integration flow and design for a set of integrated solutions, with a focus on conveying complex solutions in an easy to understand manner. The role will be the key technical lead to support the development of program wide marketing and training collateral. You will work closely with management and development teams understand capabilities and understand solution dependencies, and migration and deployment requirements
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Partner with delivery teams in identifying and evaluating technical capabilities
* Coordinate across multiple teams to understand and document process and integration flows
* Understand, define and document coordinate deployment process and requirements for multiple, interconnected programs
* Communication skills necessary to advise, counsel, and/or guide people on complex programs
* Work closely with product management and product development to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional and technical requirements.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and underlying data assets and models/methods.
* Define the solution concept design for custom solutions leveraging platform components, reusable modules and existing product capabilities
* Clarify and translate market requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and collaborate in the deployment planning process.
* Familiarity with Veeva products and or Saleforce
* Collaborate with Operations and Account teams to understand documentation and training needs.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
* A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or comparable work experience.
* 5+ years of experience in Commercial Life Sciences
* Proven experience working with business and technical teams that have developed and delivered innovative technical solutions
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
* Ability to understand the workflow and business processes related to the application being supported.
* Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
* Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* General knowledge of hardware and software technologies.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiating skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio.
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Life Sciences
* Solutions Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.