Job DescriptionAs a Solution Architect focused on System Integrators within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with strategic *********** the right candidate you will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.Minimum of 30% domestic travel is required. ** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit ********************* **
– 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate knowledge of the software development lifecycle
– 3 years in a customer and or partner facing role
– Experience working with end user or developer communities
– BA/BS degree or equivelant experience required
– Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
– Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
– Familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Microsoft , Oracle & SAP
– Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers is desirable.
– A strong record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partners and customers.
– Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plusAmazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.