Insight Global is looking for a SQL Developer to work fully remote, supporting a large healthcare client in Indianapolis, IN. This person will need to come into the role with advanced SQL knowledge in order to hit the ground running. 80% of each day will be spent in SQL but tasks will vary constantly. These main responsibilities will be to identify, design, develop, and maintain the advanced analytics reporting needs of the Network. On any given day this person will write store procedures, SQL queries from scratch, data extracts in SSMS, ingesting data with data factory, troubleshooting ETL loads, etc. This role requires a ton of multitasking as every day the developer will be handling a handful of different tasks at one time, not bouncing from project to project.
· Azure knowledge/understanding
· Data factory experience
· 2 years of SQL development experience (intermediate/advanced skills)
· Ability to write queries from scratch, utilize temp tables, etc.
· Experience working with SSIS
· Strong root cause analysis skills
· Ability to read, write, and utilize an execution plan
Power BI knowledge
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.