Job TitleSQL Developer (For XML) – ID:31282
Job SkillsXML, SSIS, XML Stored Procedures, SQL Queries, Consumer Facing web sites
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
RASHMI KHULLAR: **************
SUMIT KUMAR: **************
JOANNE SMITH: **************
KIANA AREVALO: **************
MICHELL CASEY: **************
E M A I L: **************************
Please note: We will NOT consider Incorporated and/or Corp to Corp (C2C) consultants, W2 ONLY!!
Position: SQL Developer
JOB REF#: 14018
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2/H1 Transfer)
SQL Developer will support Connect to Consumer B2C Applications. They provide production support and project development for consumer facing websites. This includes developing, maintaining and supporting the web sites. We are looking for a high-end, expert level SQL Developer. This resource will need to describe their experience with XML and SQL Server SSIS and XML and Stored Procedures. They are NOT looking for someone who just reads XML files, loads/exports tables, batch operations, they need someone knows how to generate XML from stored procedures. They need someone who has supported high performance production/public website. knows how to work with web developers and understanding the requirements from the website, from the application tiers so they can write the source procedures and optimize the tables and queries so that they can get high performance on the website. This is not a SQL Reports person, this is a SQL Developer role with strong SSIS and some kind of .NET/C# background.
– Provide Database development for public websites.
– Troubleshoot and correct bugs/defects related to database objects.
– Optimize queries and identify bottlenecks in OLTP, warehouse and SSIS.
– Analyze, design and code database enhancements.
– Perform unit, system and integration testing of database objects as appropriate.
– Assist the QA analyst, programmers and architects.
– Assist the other DBA’s and programmers as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 5+ years of experience developing complex Stored Procedures using XML (input and output)
– Candidate must have experinece with ‘For XML’
– Experience providing production support and troubleshooting for high traffic consumer facing web sites
– Experience working with web developers, understanding requirements to write stored procedures and optimize table and queries.
– 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
– 2+ years of experience in and SQL Report Services.
– 5+ experience in SSIS ETL development.
– Must be expert in T-SQL, FOR XML, Spatial, SSIS.
– Must be proficient in C# as it applies to CLR stored procedures and SSIS development.
– Good understanding of Microsoft Web and Commerce Technologies.
– Experience analyzing, designing, developing and evaluating complex databases and stored procedures.
– Must have excellent background in producing high quality, structured, and production ready code.
– Experience working with Indexed Views, Data Dictionaries, UDF, UDT.
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
– Must have EXCELLENT oral communication skills
– Education: Bachelors Degree
Other Must Have’s:
– Must be able to work as a W2 hourly consultant (H1 Transfer’s available)
– Must reside LOCALLY (S. California area)
– MUST be available for a face to face interview
W2-Hourly consultants are offered the following benefits:
– H1 Transfers and Green Card processing is available (No C2C/3rd Party Agencies)
– Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
– 401K Retirement program
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
– Flex Spending Plan
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.