Leidos has an opening for a SQL database developer to support the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority within HHS in Washington DC. Be a part of a large development team overseeing multiple products aiming to modernize processes, coordinate activities across the organization, and empower users to use the organization’s current and historical data to support their ongoing efforts.
- Responsibilities include automating database activities and constructing error-checking routines
- Working to create new data schemas
- Using various features of the MS Azure ecosystem to expand the capabilities of the database and to connect to other systems via Azure Data Factory
- Work with MS SQL Server to create scripts and views that are shared across the development team
- Work with end users to understand database use cases to properly engineer and design new systems
It is required that the candidate have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in relevant discipline
- US Citizenship in order to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Solid SQL Server skills and demonstrated experience
- At least 5 years of experience performing SQL development
- Solid communications skills and experience working as part of a broad team
- Ability to travel to customer site as required.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure ecosystem, including Data Factory and Azure Functions
- Experience operating the SSMS environment
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.