SQL Server Production Engineer
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Information Systems Production Engineer
What are the requirements?
- Lead offshore and onshore team
- Should have extensive experience in Microsoft SQL Server ( Store Procedures, Functions, Table Locks, Indexing, SQL agent jobs, Optimize SQL queries,.. )
- Strong MS SQL skills for data analysis and report generation as per business requirements.
- Can read and understand C# or vb.net code
- Experience with source controlVersion control tools such as Team Foundation Server and/or GitLab
- Available for Oncall Support
- Experience with managing IIS
- Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties for each team and proper handover.
- Microsoft Office desktop tools (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Be responsible for providing Level 2 application support activities for groups of related applications in .Net technology.
- Experience in working on Incident Management, Problem Management, Critical Incident coordination, troubleshooting skills and investigating root causes.
- Ability to do Planning, scheduling, and controlling the progression of authorized change actions from test to production environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and the business.
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
Troubleshooting, Sql Knowledge, Windows applications, Willingness to learn and help other members of the team
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of debugging the issues on applications in .Net environment
- Experience with JIRA, Remedy Force.
- AWS experience
- Scripting Languages like PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Windows servers
- Basic understanding of network
- Experience with Octopus deploy or Uipath
How much should I expect to travel? 0-2 times a year
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Diversity and Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and, when job-related and consistent with business necessity, we may require periodic testing for certain roles. Some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.