As a SQL/SSIS Developer, you will be filling a role at Huntington Bank to backup an application lead, support, assist, and enhance new vendor based applications being installed, enabling capital optimization and pricing decisions across the bank. You will focus primarily on the MS SQL toolset, SSIS processes, Stored Procedures, Views, and support of the application using these processes. You will work with closely with vendors, finance, and other bank associates to deliver and maintain a high quality application that supports business needs of the bank.
This position will be required maintain and enhance these applications as needed, ensure all IT SDLC processes are documented and practiced, work closely with the finance business team on process improvements and enhancements requested to the software, and cross impact other bank applications as code and processes change. Role may also assist other Enterprise Information Management programmers across different technology stacks.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Minimum of 3 years of experience with ETL Development using the MS SQL SSIS Toolset
– 3Minimum of 3 years of experience building and troubleshooting using MS SQL query
– ******* experience
– Data Warehousing experience
– Star Schema design and coding
– DataStage programming experience
– Strong understanding of bank terminology and finance related topics
– Ability to work independently and multi task within a collaborative work environment
– Excellent troubleshooting, organizational and analytical skills
– Willingness and aptitude for continuous improvement
– Do the right thing attitude while being a strong team player
– Strong communication and collaboration skills
– Focus on customer service
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington’s Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Huntington National Bank
You’re going places, eager to learn, filled to the brim with ideas and ready to make an impact. We welcome and thrive on this type of energy. We are changing the industry by creating a new standard for banking. While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep, and our commitment to doing what’s right has never waivered. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and once you join our team, you’ll know how much we value our people. Contact Info
– 7 Easton Oval
Columbus, OH 43219
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.