Role: Senior AEM Developer
Experience: 7 + years
Job Description: As a Software Engineer/Tech Lead, you will work as part of a cross-functional team responsible for the end-to-end, full stack development of the application. While each team member has a primary skill set, they are also expected to learn and contribute to areas outside of their primary skill set.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities.
- 7 + years of experience delivering successful AEM implementations, including multiple AEM Assets implementations.
- Diverse track record of successful AEM integrations
- 5+ years of experience managing implementation teams.
- Deep understanding of current marketing technology ecosystem
- Proven ability to conduct impactful discovery workshops for enterprise clients.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Proven ability to unwind complex challenges into scalable solutions.
- Proven ability to develop advanced architecture diagrams.
- Expertise in code management principles
Must have Skills:
- Adobe certified architect with minimum 10+ yrs. experience
- Experience in design and developing AEM websites.
- Extensive experience to core AEM features –sites, assets, workflows, tagging, User control etc.
- Good understanding of AEM administration activities
- Hands-on experience in Adobe AEM 6.0 to 6.5
- Good understanding on Adobe Launch and Adobe Target and its integration with AEM
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $120,000/Year to $140,000/Year depending on the experience and other qualifications of the candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program and stock awards, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
• Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
• 401(k) plan and contributions
• Long-term/Short-term Disability
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 14 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.