Sr Analyst, BSA/AML Compliance
Job SummaryServes as a BSA/AML Compliance investigator that analyzes sensitive information concerning account and customer activity which is potentially linked to financial crimes. The role requires critical thinking and time management skills in order to complete assigned tasks within our regulatory obligation timeframes. Follows direction and executes tasks as assigned, demonstrates original thinking that helps improve processes or identifies trends. Escalates important matters to management. Recommends viable solutions. Reports to Manager, Bank Compliance Essential Job Functions
– Analyze sensitive information concerning account and customer activity which is potentially linked to money laundering, terrorist financing, organized crime and other high profile financial crime activity in order to determine if a Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) are warranted.
– Utilizes the Actimize Case management and Alert System.
– Processes transaction effectiveness alert reviews weekly (160 per week) accurately and thoroughly.
– Processes 40 Tier II case investigations weekly.
– Work Customer Due Diligence and OFAC cases as required
– Completes case work with QA error rate less than 5%.
– Uses various methodologies for researching, analyzing and mitigating compliance risks.
– Opens investigations, reviews and completes a SAR filing.
– Stays up to date on the FFIEC examination manual.
– Collaborates with team to establish connections across products, business units, processes, etc.Education/CertificationsBachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience.Professional certification preferred (i.e. CAMS, CFE).
Work Experience3-5 years BSA/AML compliance experience. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Demonstrated knowledge in general compliance requirements.
– Ability to understand and analyze complex regulatory and business issues.
– Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Ability to function in deadline intensive environment, managing multiple responsibilities while effectively focusing on priority issues.
– Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. Access and Project a plus.
– Self-motivated with the ability to function effectively with supervision.
Alliance Data card services business
About Alliance Data’s card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world’s most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty.
Using the industry’s most comprehensive and predictive data set, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching capabilities, Alliance Data’s card services business has been helping partners increase sales and provide greater value to their cardmembers since 1986. We are proud to be part of the Alliance Data enterprise (NYSE: ADS), an S & P 500, FORTUNE 500 and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. To learn more, visit ********************, follow us on Twitter @Know_SellMore, and connect with us on LinkedIn at Alliance Data card services.
– Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
– All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
– Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
– Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
– Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
– Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
USA – United States-3111 – Ohio-50210 – Columbus-P1-Easton Campus
P1-Easton Campus (P1)
Alliance Data – Retail
Jul 3, 2019, 4:48:58 PM
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.