HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. A vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to its customers, HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado.
HomeAdvisor is seeking a Senior Android Developer for our team of smart, dedicated mobile developers. We’re looking for a developer who has solid leadership abilities with demonstrable Android development experience, as well as some experience developing restful API services to support mobile apps.
As a Sr. Android Developer for HomeAdvisor, you’ll have the chance to enhance and improve apps directed towards our service professionals and homeowners, while being the voice to help continually define and promote best practices:
– Our Service Provider network recently surpassed 200k pre-screened home service professionals. Currently, over half of our network uses the Service Provider app daily and it is the heart of our company’s success.
– Our award-winning Homeowner app is used by HomeAdvisor’s most loyal customer to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros and manage new projects.
– Our goal is to provide our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment and release frequently. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to build the best mobile app solutions for our Service Providers.
Experience we’re seeking:
– 5+ years of Android mobile application development, with at least one application published in the app store
– Experience leading a software or mobile team with voice to help continually define and promote best practices and standards and champion them to the team
– Java, SQLite, JSON
– Experience working with Android Studio
– Expertise in using all the Android layout types
– Demonstrable experience in calling Restful APIs to sync phone data with a server
– Strong skills working with List Views, Content Providers, Services, and Loaders
– MVP Framework and Unit testing of Android applications using Espresso and jUnit
– Experience developing server side Rest APIs in Java
– Experience working on a SCRUM team
– 3 or more years of experience developing commercial software
– Good Design Skills
– Experience with Appium Automation Tool
– A strong passion for Android Development and keeping up to date on new platform developments
– Loving both mobile app development, and server side programming in Java
– Strong Java server side programming experience (Spring, Jersey, Tomcat)
– iOS development experience
The Denver Post has named HomeAdvisor one of Denver’s Top Workplaces for the last 6 years running, and we’re known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. In addition to our "take what you need" time-off policy, you’ll find a campus loaded with awesome game rooms, a basketball court, on-site yoga, bikes to share, and a challenging, fun, work environment.
If you’re interested in a career with us, we’d love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: *******************************************
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: SRAND02001
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
HomeAdvisor is the free and easy way for homeowners to find and connect with trusted home improvement, maintenance and repair professionals. As the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace, we’ve connected more than 30 million homeowners to our network of over 90,000 pre-screened home service professionals since we started in 1999. And, because planning is integral to the completion of any great home project, we also offer design inspiration, budgeting tools and advice. HomeAdvisor is proud to be one of Denver’s Top Places to Work and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). Contact Info
– Golden, CO
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.