As a digital business transformation partner of choice at Publicis Sapient, we’ve spent nearly three decades utilizing the disruptive power of technology and ingenuity to help digitally enable our client's businesses in their pursuit of the next.
We bring a startup mindset and agile methods to both established companies and the public sector to unlock value in ways that delight their customers and improve their operational effectiveness. Our approach to transformation is grounded in a view of both the company and the customers simultaneously, and a unique fusing of strategy and consulting, experience, and engineering with an enduring culture of problem-solving creativity.
In the space between next and now is how. And we believe that how you seize that space is everything.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Senior Associate Data Engineer to be part of our team of top-notch technologists. You will lead and deliver technical solutions for large-scale digital transformation projects. Working with the latest data technologies in the industry, you will be instrumental in helping our clients evolve for a more digital future.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our client's business
- Translate clients' requirements to system design and develop a solution that delivers business value
- Lead, design, develop and deliver large-scale data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects
- Automate data platform operations and manage the post-production system and processes
- Conduct technical feasibility assessments and provide project estimates for the design and development of the solution
- Mentor, help and grow junior team members
- ***Application open to ONLY U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents***
- ***Must be eligible to obtain U.S. Government Clearance (Public Trust)***
- Demonstrable experience in data platforms involving the implementation of end-to-end data pipelines
- Good communication and willingness to work as a team
- Hands-on exp with at least one of the leading public cloud data platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Implementation exp with column-oriented database technologies (Big Query, Redshift, Vertica), NoSQL database technologies (DynamoDB, BigTable, Cosmos DB, etc.), and traditional database systems (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Exp in implementing data pipelines for both streaming and batch integrations using tools/frameworks like Glue ETL, Lambda, Google Cloud DataFlow, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Ability to handle module or track-level responsibilities and contribute to tasks “hands-on”
- Exp in data modeling, warehouse design, and fact/dimension implementations
- Exp working with code repositories and continuous integration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Developer certifications for any of the cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Understanding of development and project methodologies
Pay Range: $95,000 – $120,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. The actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and the specific skillset required for the work.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- Unlimited PTO's
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.